TRANSFER PRICING SERVICES –
Are you certain that your in-group transactions conform to market pricing rules?
Multinational companies operating in several countries are facing increasing taxation and documentation requirements aimed at determining transfer prices.
In order to reduce your tax risks, our team of consultants with international experience will guide you in the documenting of market prices associated with the respective transactions, in tax planning, and in creating transfer price documentation.
We compile documentation using information from foreign databases that are used internationally (e.g. Amadeus, Royalty Source, One Source).
Our transfer price services include the following:
- Review of in-group transactions in order to identify the main transfer pricing risks
- Documentation at company group level (Master File) in English or German
- Creation or review of transfer price documentation in compliance with local requirements and international regulations
- Assistance in the establishment of internal transfer pricing policies
- Assistance with requests for the preliminary determination of the normal market price by the tax authorities
- Assistance during the review of the transfer price documentation by the tax authorities
Whether local business issues or international taxation requirements related to cross-border transactions, our experts aim to provide the most reliable and efficient services. We also support the work of CFOs through our continuous publications: in addition to our newsletters, they can also find our analytical articles and professional opinions in various specialist online forums.